Ghosts are a popular topic whether for books, movies, talk radio, or “reality” shows. However, despite the popularity in the belief that spirits stalk the living, true ghosts (spirits of the departed either trying to interfere with the lives of the living, repeating their last dying moments, or wandering freely unaware that they’re dead) are extremely rare.
Yep, sorry to be the bearer of such tidings, but while it’s fun to scare ourselves and get that adrenaline rushing with the thoughts of possibly encountering some headless horseman doomed to ride through the town every Hallow’s Eve, the odds of any of us encountering a haunt, haint, ghost, or spirit dwelling in the physical world is next to nil.
Most often what we physical beings take for ghosts is one of the following:
- Echoes from emotionally charged objects or areas <most frequent>
- Souls that remain after death to say goodbye to someone or to experience their funeral <common>
- Glimpses of lessons or scenes occurring on the astral planes <occasionally>
- Manifestations either of vaporous images, objects moving, or odd noises <occasionally>
- Souls remaining in the physical world because they don’t know they’re dead, seeking revenge, seeking justice, seeking to help/warn/comfort the living, because they are overly attached to someone/something <rare>
There are probably less than 100 true ghosts hanging around the physical world at any given time, and these are people who have imbued so much of themselves into a person, place, or thing (such as a spouse, family, company, town, church, or house) that deep, heavy cords (or links) have been created. It’s these heavy energy links or cords that help them remain in the physical world even after their physical body is dead.
The physical body is a major key to helping us maintain the frequency of our reality. Each plane of existence (physical, astral, causal, mental, buddhic, messianic, tao) vibrates (exists) within a set range of frequencies. In musical terms, each plane is a specific grouping of notes. So, if, for instance, our physical world contains the notes middle C, C#, D, D#, and E, then the astral planes would start at F, which is right next to E.
So, in our world each person’s physical body acts as a balancing tone, keeping them centered within the appropriate range of frequencies, within the appropriate musical chord.
[end part 1 of 5]